The criteria for truth can be easily understood by all:
1. RATIONAL TEACHINGS: Since God bestowed reason and intellect on mankind, it is our duty to use it to distinguish truth from falsehood. True undistorted revelation from God must be rational and can be reasoned out by all unbiased minds.
2. PERFECTION: Since God is all perfect, His revelation must be perfect and accurate, free from mistakes, omissions, interpolations and multiplicity of versions. It should be free from contradictions in its narration.
3. NO MYTHS OR SUPERSTITIONS: True revelation from God is free from myths or superstitions that degrade the dignity of God or man.
4. SCIENTIFIC: Since God is the Creator of all knowledge, true revelation is scientific and can be with-stand the challenge of science at all times.
5. PROPHECY: God is Knower of the past, present and future. Thus His word of prophecies in His revelation will be fulfilled ad prophesied.
6. INMITABLE BY MAN: True revelation from God is infallible and cannot be imitated by man. God’s true revelation is living miracle, an open Book challenging all mankind to see and prove for themselves.
“For We assuredly sent amongst every people a prophet, with the command: ‘Worship Allah and avoids false Gods.’” (Qur’an 16:36)